Is he blowing kisses? He is very content and eating a lot.
I am still waiting to hear from insurance if they will approve my wound vac tomorrow. If they decline I have no clue what they will do with me.
Meanwhile I have gauze packed in to the 1/2 open incision. This is due to a pocket of swelling/fluid that won’t give up.
Uncomfortable is an understatement. I can hardly hold Asher for feedings.
Praying for fast healing.